Monday, June 30, 2014

Update from Chicago

Hey everybody, here is a quick update from Chicago:

The weather is warming up (finally).  I am still looking for a job.  I saw Max present at the 2014 Conference for Research at the International Space Station.  There is some crazy research going on at the space station, including extensive preparatory studies for a Mission to Mars, as well as an identical twin study.  This study will compare the physiology and health of one twin in space and the other on Earth, over the course of a year.  Pretty wild.


Max presented his research, involving ultrasound and problems with structure and function of the human eye after extended micro-gravity exposure.  All of the other attendees (phds, mds, etc) were impressed by the presentation, and a few had insightful questions.  Great job Max!

Hopefully my augmented reality app will be available to the public soon, when it is I will make sure to let you guys know.  I'm also go throw in a link to my demo reel.  This is a selection from my animation coursework in grad school.  I am using it to apply for jobs (like an animation resume).  Enjoy!


Not much else to say, hope everyone's summer is going well.  Talk to you soon.

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment