Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First post - I'm at work!

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd post really fast at work... I should be doing other things and there's other pictures I want to put up on here but I'm on my work computer so I plan to post again later from home so I can show pictures of some stuff I've been up to.  For now, I've been here about a month and my work is pretty fun so far.  It took a while to get through the process of getting credentialed and background checked, but now I've gotten through that! I'm working on a project that looks at how thinking about details influences the way we remember the past and imagine the future. I'm going to meet the amnesic patients we work with soon as well which will be really interesting.  Everyone is doing such interesting and complicated stuff!

-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment